MedInsure facility – an introduction
“MFL Science & Technology is delighted to announce the launch of our exclusive, innovative insurance solution for healthcare businesses from MedInsure.
“The insurance requirements of businesses operating in the medical sector can be complex and challenging. The Health Care Reforms are creating new risks and potential liabilities plus the withdrawal of a major sector insurance provider means that many businesses are now in a position where they need to reassess their insurances.
These specific healthcare sector policies provide cover in respect of:
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Indemnity
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
This suite of insurance solutions includes significant cover enhancements:
- Limits of Indemnity up to £10m Any One Claim including Defence Costs
- Medical Malpractice caused by any negligent act, error or omission
- Professional Indemnity in respect of any Civil Liability. For example, cover automatically includes maladministration, defamation, data and confidentiality breaches and intellectual property defence cover
- Costs to restore or replace Lost or Damaged Documents including Medical Records – up to £50,000 as standard…”
Disclaimer: MFL is happy for articles to be used in reputable publications, websites and companies in a public domain. Third parties that haven’t directly received this article in the form of an electronic press release must receive express permission from MFL, the sole owners of all of this website’s marketing and PR content.
To receive permission to use this article or to make further enquiries, contact MFL’s Marketing and Development team.