Insurance for Accountants
MFL Professional has particularly strong links with the accountancy profession in the Northern region.
Our expertise in accountants’ PI insurance is exemplified in the proven partnerships MFL Professional has developed with clients over the years. We have acted as the insurance advisers to a large number of local practices since the establishment of our company in 1993, including some of the best known names in the area. We would be delighted to talk to you about accountants PI insurance.
Our services include:
- Detailed assistance with the completion of proposal forms, and compilation of professional presentations to the insurance market;
- Skilful negotiation of PII terms on your behalf;
- Hands-on claims advice and guidance, including representation and protection of your interests in discussions with insurers and their advisers;
- Practical assistance with risk management measures and queries;
- Free presentations to staff regarding risk management and claims handling.
Fee Protection Insurance
Providing cover to your clients for the professional fees incurred in taxation investigations and disputes. Not only does the existence of such insurance guarantee payment of the necessary investigative fees to the practice, it also acts as a useful protection to your own PII claims record. We can arrange cover on an “all client” basis or for selected clients.
In addition to the above MFL can provide a range of complimentary insurance products. MFL has a special Office Insurance Scheme for its professional clients, which provides broad protection for the assets and liabilities of your business at extremely competitive premiums. We can also arrange Motor Insurance for fleets of five vehicles or more. For more information about these other services, you can follow the links provided below.