MFL is a specialist insurance broker to the accountancy profession.
We understand that Professional Indemnity Insurance is a major expense for small to medium-sized firms of accountants, and have arranged a PII Scheme exclusively for DTE Connect Platinum and Gold Members, which offers the following benefits:
- Competitively priced premiums (see below);
- Low levels of policy excess;
- Simplified application process;
- Facility to pay by monthly instalments;
- Access to Legal & Risk Management Helpline staffed by experienced professional negligence lawyers, Mills & Reeve;
- Competitive deals on other commercial insurances, including Office cover, Public & Employers’ Liability Insurance, Crime and Cyber protection.
What’s more, the insurers recognise in their pricing structure that, by becoming members of DTE Connect, you take client taxation issues very seriously indeed and that, by following the advice and guidance of DTE, you are reducing the risk of PII claims in this area (which is by far the most common source of PII claims).
To obtain a quotation under the Scheme, you will just need to complete a very simple proposal form prior to the renewal of your current PII policy.
Alternatively to obtain further details about the Scheme, simply register your interest and we will contact you about a month prior to the renewal of your current PII policy to provide you with a quotation.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and speak with one of our experts.